Jobs / Manual QA Engineer
Manual QA Engineer
Please, send us your CV & Portfolio
We're SMSBump, a Yotpo Company. SMSBump is a text marketing suite helping eCommerce store owners increase their ROI and customer loyalty. Currently, our product is being used by 90 000+ eCommerce businesses globally. We have featured integrations for the largest eCommerce platforms including Shopify and BigCommerce.
We are looking for a motivated Manual QA Engineer who is excited about growing, both personally and with the development team, as well as solving complex technical and business problems.
- Communicate with product managers and R&D team leads to understand the business use cases and technical requirements
- Create test design of user stories and test cases
- Execute test cases and analyse results on all environments
- Detect bugs, report and follow up on fixing in Jira
- Assess the priority of the reported issues based on the business needs
- Participate in daily team meetings
The perfect candidate:
- 3+ years of developing test cases for heavy-used applications (SaaS is a plus)
- Knowledge of QA: principles, methodologies and techniques
- Experience in writing test documentation is a plus
- Experience with creating/maintaining of automated tests would be a plus (PHPUnit, Jest, Cypress)
- Analytical mindset, problem-solving communicational skills
- Fluent English is a must
What we offer:
- Track to success - work in a dynamic organisation with ambient and laid-back office atmosphere + best coffee in town
- Individualised career development, rewards and recognition.
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty, regular team buildings and celebrations in and outside the country
- Additional health insurance package
- Internal mobility program and refer-a-friend program
- Multisport card – fully covered
- Food and gift vouchers – monthly
- E-learning portals and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Company backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc
- Stocked kitchen and bar.
- In light of the global pandemic, we are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.