Jobs / Junior Recruiter
Please, send us your CV & Portfolio
We're SMSBump, a Yotpo Company. SMSBump is a text marketing suite helping eCommerce store owners increase their ROI and customer loyalty. Currently, our product is being used by 90,000+ eCommerce businesses globally. We have featured integrations for the largest eCommerce platforms including Shopify and BigCommerce.
As a Junior Recruiter you will support our hiring growth across various departments. In this role, you’ll work closely with the Talent Acquisition team in Sofia, Israel and the US. You’ll be responsible for exploring various recruitment channels, creatively sourcing talents and ensuring great candidate experience.
- Source potential candidates through multiple online platforms
- Create and launch attractive sourcing campaigns, participating in Conferences, Career Shows, etc.
- Come up and explore innovative ways to increase inactive candidates’ attraction and engage top market talents
- Provide feedback to the hiring managers, candidates and maintain the data in our ATS (we use Greenhouse)
- Prepare sourcing statistics, reports and update internal applicant tracking data
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in HR, Business Administration/Management, Economics, Marketing or another similar field
- Previous recruiting experience in Talent Acquisition/ HR Coordinator role (or similar).
- Previous experience with LinkedIn Recruiter is preferred
- Good knowledge of G-suit will be beneficial
- Experience scheduling meetings using Google Calendar and Zoom (or similar)
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization including senior management members
- Strong written and verbal English skills
What we offer:
- Track to success - work in a dynamic organisation with ambient and laid-back office atmosphere + best coffee in town
- Individualised career development, rewards and recognition.
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty, regular team buildings and celebrations in and outside the country
- Additional health insurance package
- Internal mobility program and refer-a-friend program
- Multisport card – fully covered
- Food and gift vouchers – monthly
- E-learning portals and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Company backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc
- Stocked kitchen and bar.
- In light of the global pandemic, we are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.