Jobs / Help Desk Administrator
Help Desk Administrator
Please, send us your CV & Portfolio
We’re SMSBump. SMSBump is a text marketing suite helping eCommerce store owners increase their ROI and customer loyalty. Currently, our product is being used by 80000+ eCommerce businesses globally. We have featured integrations for the largest eCommerce platforms including Shopify and BigCommerce.
We are looking for a motivated Help Desk Administrator who is excited about growing, both personally and with the development team, as well as solving complex technical and business problems. The IT Help Desk Administrator will be responsible for user creation and provisioning assistance and support related issues to computer systems software. Response to queries runs diagnostic programs, isolates problems, and determines and implements solutions.
- At least 2 years of experience as an IT helpdesk in a global team
- Fluent English both spoken and written
- Familiarity with Hardware components (Desktops, Laptops, Servers)
- Experience troubleshooting MacOS - Must
- Communication skills for interfacing with employees and in a multi-tasking environment.
- Experience using trouble ticketing systems like Freshservice, Servicenow – a must
- Knowledge of VOIP assistance
- Provide administrative assistance and support for computer systems and software (G-SUITE, O365, OKTA, Cortex AV, Jamf, Intune, AAD and any other application as the company may need)
- Respond to tickets remotely or via ITSM system, phones, email, or chat
- Manage users lists
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems upon demand
- Respond to email messages from internal employees seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine the nature of the problem
- Clean up computers remotely
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Follow up with customers to ensure the issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Supports local compliance regulations from an IT technology perspective
- Meet SLA policy
The perfect Candidate:
- High level of customer service
- Learning and self-educated skills
- Strong problem skills
- Highly motivated & autonomous
- Team player
- Adaptability and flexible personality
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
- Stress tolerance
What we offer:
- Track to success. Work in a dynamic organization with close to 0 employee churn and the biggest Bulgarian-backed VC exit
- Ambient and laid back office atmosphere + best coffee in town
- Regular events and team buildings in and outside the country
- Competitive remuneration
- Extra health insurance package
- Company backed Hackathons, conferences, etc
- Multisport card
- Food and soft drinks bar