You can use this service:
- To message recipients who expect your message
- To message only recipients numbers lawfully gathered by you
- For transactional purposes to notify your users
- For marketing purposes, not less than once per week, with clear information of who is the sender
- For profit and non-profit purposes
Illegal or harmful use:
- Use the service with purchased, leased or stolen database of numbers
- Use the service in connection with any unsolicited or harassing messages
- Use your account to represent yourself as a third-party or bypass legitimate identification systems
- Test or reverse-engineer the services in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade filtering capabilities.
This is a legal agreement between you (either an individual, company, or any other entity) and SMSBump, a service of iSense Ltd, for any software products or services developed by iSense Ltd. SMSBump services include services and products sold via smsbump.com.
By registering for, or using any of the SMSBump services, you agree that you have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions of this agreement. You may not use our services if you do not accept this agreement, and you agree to all of the terms of this agreement. We may amend this agreement in our discretion, as when we do this, we will post the changes on our website, indicating the date when the last change has happened. Your continued use of the SMSBump service means that you accept the amendments. It is your responsibility to review this agreement for amendments.
The listed message prices are subject to changes without prior notice.
SMSBump service, delivered via its APIs or extensions, is provided in as-it-is fashion and does not imply any liability related to undelivered messages.
Last updated: August 22, 2014