Creating An Email Template
Our easy-to-use template builder lets you create your own on-brand templates for all your campaigns, pre-saved in the product. Add your logo, pick different colors and fonts, and much more.
You can create a new template from scratch using our template builder. Do the following:
1. Log into your SMSBump admin.
2. Click Email Templates.
- If you want to use an existing template as your starting point, hover over the relevant template, click the three dots (ellipsis) icon, and then select Duplicate.
- If you want to create a new template from scratch, click Create new template.
3. Use the email editor to design your template. Learn more about designing your template in Customizing your template.
4. At the top of the screen, click the pencil icon, and enter the name of your template.
5. Click Save & close. Your new template will now be available for you to use from the Email Templates page or under Saved templates in the email editor.
Setting a default template
You can set the default template that is applied to each new email campaign you create.
From Email Templates, simply hover over the template you want to set as the default, click the three dots (ellipsis) icon, and then select Set as default.