Jobs / Technical Support engineer
Technical Support engineer
Please, send us your CV & Portfolio
We're Yotpo SMSBump. SMSBump is a platform for eCommerce businesses that are looking to use text messages to communicate with customers, announce sales, create relationships and turn SMS into a profitable revenue channel. As part of Yotpo, we’re providing online merchants access to solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS, email and more, so they can easily manage their entire marketing from a single platform. We have featured integrations for the largest eCommerce platforms, including Shopify and BigCommerce, as well as with the tools online businesses use every day, such as Google, Instagram, and the rest of the martech stack.
SMSBump is one of the first SMS marketing applications for eCommerce, currently trusted by over 95,000 online brands globally, including world-famous ones like Patagonia, Volcom, Princess Polly, Dossier, and more.
Yotpo SMSBump is growing, and we are looking for Technical Support engineer. You will work in a professional, well-mannered and cozy environment, giving you the opportunity of both self-realization and exceeding your talent.
We are looking for a strong team player, someone that likes to investigate, is eager to learn, knows how to work in a high-pressure environment, and has a strong sense of responsibility.
- Provide first-level technical support and preliminary investigation for Enterprise customers' issues and service requests
- Troubleshoot issues via chat, email, and phone
- Drive resolution of cases, including identification of root cause and issue resolution
- Provide interface between Support, Customer Success, and Tier 2 teams
- Help build and retain the technical support knowledge base and training materials
- Fluent verbal and written English – a must
- Service-oriented person
- Ability to self-manage time and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Minimum of 1 year of technical support experience
- Must have basic SQL experience
- Knowledgeable in technologies such as HTML and CSS
What we offer:
- Track to success – work in a dynamic organization with ambient and laid-back office atmosphere + best coffee in town
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty, regular team buildings and celebrations in and outside the country
- Additional health insurance package
- Food vouchers – monthly
- Managing a fixed monthly budget for social benefits thru Re:Benefit – a flexible online benefits solution
- Internal mobility program and refer-a-friend program
- E-learning portals and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Company backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc.
- Stocked kitchen and bar
- In light of the global pandemic, we are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll continue working in a hybrid model.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.