Jobs / Software development intern
Software development intern
Please, send us your CV & Portfolio
We're Yotpo SMSBump. SMSBump is a platform for eCommerce businesses that are looking to use text messages to communicate with customers, announce sales, create relationships and turn SMS into a profitable revenue channel. As part of Yotpo, we’re providing online merchants access to solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS, email and more, so they can easily manage their entire marketing from a single platform. We have featured integrations for the largest eCommerce platforms, including Shopify and BigCommerce, as well as with the tools online businesses use every day, such as Google, Instagram, and the rest of the martech stack.
SMSBump is one of the first SMS marketing applications for eCommerce, currently trusted by over 95,000 online brands globally, including world-famous ones like Patagonia, Volcom, Princess Polly, Dossier, and more.
Yotpo SMSBump is growing, and we are looking for Software development intern. You will work in a professional, well-mannered and cozy environment, giving you the opportunity of both self-realization and exceeding your talent.
- Develop e-commerce web functionalities, based on client specifications under the guidance of senior members
- Code review of peer’s work
- Documentation of work to the required standard
- Close cooperation with the QA team in order to solve technical issues
Experience or in-depth knowledge of the following technologies:
- PHP, Java or C#
- Understanding of HTTP protocol
- Good OOP understanding
- Very good command of English language
What we offer:
- Track to success – work in a dynamic organization with ambient and laid-back office atmosphere + best coffee in town
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty, regular team buildings and celebrations in and outside the country
- Additional health insurance package
- Food vouchers – monthly
- Managing a fixed monthly budget for social benefits thru Re:Benefit – a flexible online benefits solution
- Internal mobility program and refer-a-friend program
- E-learning portals and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Company backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc.
- Stocked kitchen and bar
- In light of the global pandemic, we are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll continue working in a hybrid model.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.