Jobs / Product Designer
Please, send us your CV & Portfolio
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty & Referrals program, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
We're Yotpo SMSBump. SMSBump is a platform for eCommerce businesses that are looking to use text messages to communicate with customers, announce sales, create relationships and turn SMS into a profitable revenue channel. As part of Yotpo, we’re providing online merchants access to solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS, email and more, so they can easily manage their entire marketing from a single platform. We have featured integrations for the largest eCommerce platforms, including Shopify and BigCommerce, as well as with the tools online businesses use every day, such as Google, Instagram, and the rest of the martech stack.
Currently we are looking for our next:
Core responsibilities and day-to-day activities of the position:
- Works closely with product development on the product design – creation of wireframes, user flows, UI elements
- Uses the existing brand guidelines to execute templates and mock-ups efficiently
- Conducts UI/UX research and builds mockups based on findings
- Stays up-to-date with the latest UI and UX design trends
- Takes part in discussions, brainstorming and works closely with the in-house Product Design & Yotpo design team.
- Design tools (Sketch/ Figma/Adobe Package)
- Working with Jira
It's nice to have (but not mandatory):
- Prototype skills
- Video-editing skills
The Perfect Candidate:
- 3+ years of experience in a product design role
- Previous experience with UI/UX
- A self-starter who excels in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- The desire to redefine the benchmark for excellence, be part of something big and learn as much as you can in the process
What we offer:
- Track to success – work in a dynamic organization with ambient and laid-back office atmosphere
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty, regular team buildings and celebrations in and outside the country
- Additional health insurance package
- Food vouchers – monthly
- Managing a fixed monthly budget for social benefits thru Re:Benefit – a flexible online benefits solution
- Internal mobility program and refer-a-friend program
- E-learning portals and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Company backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc
- Stocked kitchen and bar
- In light of the global pandemic, we are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll continue working in a hybrid model.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.