Jobs / Procurement Specialist
Please, send us your CV & Portfolio
We're SMSBump, a Yotpo Company. SMSBump is a text marketing suite helping eCommerce store owners increase their ROI and customer loyalty. Currently, our product is being used by 90,000+ eCommerce businesses globally. We have featured integrations for the largest eCommerce platforms including Shopify and BigCommerce.
We are looking for a Procurement Specialist to join our Procurement team in Bulgaria. As the Procurement Specialist, you'll be responsible for managing our supplier activities by helping the different business units within the company to source, negotiate, implement, and administer supplier contracts.The Procurement Specialist should be able to work with cross-organization teams and to interface with the company and supplier senior management.
- Assist all the different business units, including IT, R&D, Facilities, HR, Marketing, and G&A, with their procurement needs
- Manage purchase orders end-to-end - major focal point
- Manage credit-card activities end-to-end
- Manage renewal contracts with the different business units
- Resolve invoice issue and ensure that vendors are paid on time
- Maintain vendor relationship and database
- Responsible for vendor onboarding
- Provide supporting documents for audit
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with internal associates and external vendors
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and tasks as needed
- Handle discrepancies in invoices, payment transfer, and purchase orders
- Ensure a high level of service for both internal customers and external suppliers
- Plan, organize, direct, and control activities that are done using external vendors
- Negotiate price to optimize cost while maintaining a high level of quality from the suppliers
- Work with cross-organization teams while providing excellent service to the relevant departments
- Develop cost reduction strategy
- Develop efficiency strategy
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy
- Monitor and control all company existing contracts
- Review contracts, bids, proposals, and vendor agreements for legal correctness
- At least three years of procurement experience in a high-tech company - a must
- At least three years of AP experience and public company experience preferred
- Passion for end-to-end procurement process and improvements
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong understanding of financial and operational controls
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to balance immediate/long term priorities, and exceptional multitasking skills are a necessity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Knowledge in NetSuite – an advantage
- Demonstrated ability of time management with strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a US time zones once a week
What we offer:
- Track to success - work in a dynamic organisation with ambient and laid-back office atmosphere + best coffee in town
- Individualised career development, rewards and recognition.
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty, regular team buildings and celebrations in and outside the country
- Additional health insurance package
- Internal mobility program and refer-a-friend program
- Multisport card – fully covered
- Food and gift vouchers – monthly
- E-learning portals and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Company backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc
- Stocked kitchen and bar.
- In light of the global pandemic, we are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.