Jobs / Marketing Designer
Please, send us your CV & Portfolio
We're SMSBump, a Yotpo Company. SMSBump is a text marketing suite helping eCommerce store owners increase their ROI and customer loyalty. Currently, our product is being used by 90,000+ eCommerce businesses globally. We have featured integrations for the largest eCommerce platforms including Shopify and BigCommerce.
We are looking for a motivated Marketing Designer who is excited about growing and developing the brand aesthetics of SMSBump. As a Marketing Designer, you’ll partner cross-functionally with our Design, Marketing, and HR teams to develop remarkable campaigns, elevate our storytelling, and bring our brand to life across all touch points. You will be managing and executing creative marketing projects such as customer campaigns, social communication materials, and other website elements.
- Work closely with the marketing team on the creation and execution of digital marketing materials – header images, website pages, social media banners, and more
- Design marketing print materials, brochures, flyers, posters, trade show banners
- Use and elevate the existing brand guidelines to create campaign materials and templates
- Conduct design research and build mockups based on findings
- Stay up-to-date with the latest graphic & social media design trends
- Take part in discussions, brainstorming, and work closely with the design team in Sofia and Tel Aviv
- Design tools (Figma/Adobe Package)
- Web knowledge and illustration skills
- Previous experience of working with Jira and Asana is a plus
- Nice to have: Video-editing skills
The Ideal Candidate has:
- 2+ years relevant experience
- A portfolio that shows strong strategic and conceptual campaign thinking applied across a range of mediums, including physical, experiential, digital, and video
- Passion for graphic design, typography, motion, and illustration
- A self-starter who excels in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- The desire to redefine the benchmark for excellence, be part of something big, and learn as much as you can in the process
What we offer:
- Track to success – work in a dynamic organisation with ambient and laid-back office atmosphere + best coffee in town
- Individualised career development, rewards and recognition.
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty, regular team buildings and celebrations in and outside the country
- Additional health insurance package
- Internal mobility program and refer-a-friend program
- Multisport card – fully covered
- Food and gift vouchers – monthly
- E-learning portals and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Company backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc
- Stocked kitchen and bar.
- In light of the global pandemic, we are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.