Jobs / Magento developer
Please, send us your CV & Portfolio
We are looking for a Magento Developer to join our Platform Group.
In this role, you will be responsible for Yotpo’s leading e-commerce marketing application for the Magento framework. The application enables our Magento-based customers to seamlessly integrate with Yotpo’s industry leading Reviews and SMS solutions and help them with their marketing needs and growth.
The role is perfect for developers who want to make an impact and work with us on solving great challenges at scale with efficiency in mind. The domain is responsible for taking Yotpo’s platform to new heights and working on core functionality within our products in order to make the platform a best-in-class experience for our customers.
As part of your role you will:
- Responsible for a large-scale and event-based application with emphasis on efficiency and optimization.
- Take an active part in creating a roadmap and prioritization for the future developments of the application.
- Work directly with a Product Manager to learn, refine, and adjust our Magento application and strategy according to developments in the industry and our customers’ needs.
- Work with our customers in order to help with complicated implementations and issues.
- Develop and maintain the application in top industry standards.
- 3-5 years of experience with PHP, including fluent understanding of PHP 7.4 and 8 native functions and their use in scalable applications.
- Experience with and knowledge of the Magento Framework.
- Knowledge of OOP, MVC and essential Design Patterns.
- Experience with MySQL.
- Understanding how to use and maintain Docker Containers.
- Experience with Github.
- Previous experience working in an Agile team.
- Experience with K8s, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, and AWS.
What we offer:
- Track to success – work in a dynamic organization with ambient and laid-back office atmosphere + best coffee in town
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty, regular team buildings and celebrations in and outside the country
- Additional health insurance package
- Food vouchers – monthly
- Managing a fixed monthly budget for social benefits thru Re:Benefit – a flexible online benefits solution
- Internal mobility program and refer-a-friend program
- E-learning portals and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Company backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc.
- Stocked kitchen and bar
- In light of the global pandemic, we are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll continue working in a hybrid model.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.