Jobs / IT HelpDesk Specialist
IT HelpDesk Specialist
Please, send us your CV & Portfolio
We're SMSBump, a Yotpo Company. SMSBump is a text marketing suite helping eCommerce store owners increase their ROI and customer loyalty. Currently, our product is being used by 90,000+ eCommerce businesses globally. We have featured integrations for the largest eCommerce platforms including Shopify and BigCommerce.
We are searching for an IT HelpDesk Specialist whо will be responsible for key systems user management, provisioning assistance and technical support issues. New users and permissions creation and management in various systems and apps, user terminations, and access audits.The IT HelpDesk Specialist will be part of the Yotpo's global IT team and will be on top of the company technology and systems management.
- Provide administrative support for computer systems and software (G-SUITE, MS O365, OKTA, Jamf, Intune, AAD and any other applications and key systems).
- Respond to tickets remotely or via ITSM system, email or chat.
- Manage users' access and permissions.
- In charge of new hires accounts creation
- In charge of users accounts terminations
- Perform systems users and permissions reviews and audits.
- Respond to email messages from internal employees seeking help.
- Run reports to determine reoccurring malfunctions.
- Supports and follows local compliance regulations from an IT and Security perspective.
- Meet SLA policy.
- At least 3 years of experience as an IT helpdesk or an access control specialist in a global team.
- Fluent English - spoken and written.
- Experience in users and permissions management
- Familiarity with Hardware components (Desktops, Laptops, Servers).
- Experience in troubleshooting- Windows\MacOS - Must (Linux- advantage).
- Service oriented
- Communication skills for interfacing with employees and in a multi-tasking environment.
- Experience using different ticketing systems like Freshservice, Servicenow.
What we offer:
- Track to success - work in a dynamic organisation with ambient and laid-back office atmosphere + best coffee in town
- Individualised career development, rewards and recognition.
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty, regular team buildings and celebrations in and outside the country
- Additional health insurance package
- Internal mobility program and refer-a-friend program
- Multisport card – fully covered
- Food and gift vouchers – monthly
- E-learning portals and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Company backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc
- Stocked kitchen and bar.
- In light of the global pandemic, we are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.