Jobs / Front end ReactJS Developer
Front end ReactJS Developer
Please, send us your CV & Portfolio
We’re SMSBump. SMSBump is a text marketing suite helping eCommerce store owners increase their ROI and customer loyalty. Currently, our product is being used by 80000+ eCommerce businesses globally. We have featured integrations for the largest eCommerce platforms including Shopify and BigCommerce.
We are looking for a motivated ReactJS Front -End Developer who is excited about growing, both personally and with the development team, as well as solving complex technical and business problems. The front end developer is going to be working on adding features to the existing integrations (Shopify and BigCommerce) and expanding our SaaS on new eCommerce platforms.
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience with ReactJS
- Experience with a ReactJS ecosystem – (redux, react-router, react hooks, styled-components, etc.)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Good knowledge of version control tools is a plus (Git)
- Experience with backend languages such as PHP, NodeJS, Java is a plus
- Develop new features and maintain existing ones for our app on Shopify and BigCommerce
- Be part of the team that develops SMSBump on brand new eCommerce platforms
- Be part of the team that builds and expands our API
- Work with different stakeholders in our team members (DevOps, Back end team, Marketing team)
The perfect Candidate:
- Loves what he/she is doing and building new things
- Egoless personality
- Has strong collaboration skills
- Stays focused and achieves goals
What we offer:
- Track to success - work in a dynamic organisation with ambient and laid-back office atmosphere + best coffee in town
- Individualised career development, rewards and recognition.
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty, regular team buildings and celebrations in and outside the country
- Additional health insurance package
- Internal mobility program and refer-a-friend program
- Multisport card – fully covered
- Food and gift vouchers – monthly
- E-learning portals and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Company backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc
- Stocked kitchen and bar.
- In light of the global pandemic, we are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.