Jobs / Senior DevOps Engineer
Senior DevOps Engineer
Please, send us your CV & Portfolio
We're SMSBump, a Yotpo Company. SMSBump is a text marketing suite helping eCommerce store owners increase their ROI and customer loyalty. Currently, our product is being used by 90,000+ eCommerce businesses globally. We have featured integrations for the largest eCommerce platforms including Shopify and BigCommerce.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Ongoing improvements of our AWS cloud infrastructure
- Making key decisions for scalability, reliability and accessibility
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Work closely with developers for prototyping, and designing new features as part of the infrastructure
- Participate in incident management (event based on-call)
- A desire to engage in continuous learning to ensure knowledge of latest DevOps Technologies and AWS product updates
- 3+ years provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments
- Understanding of managed AWS services like Fargate, Lambda, SQS, EventBridge, Kinesis, API Gateway, WAF, ALB
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with containers Docker, ECS or Kubernetes (we use ECS)
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools (we use Cloudwatch, Elasticsearch, Fluentbit, Grafana, Kibana, Opsgenie, etc…]
- Strong ability to solve problems using code and scripting
- Good technical level in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Associate level certification in AWS
- PHP/NodeJS/Python knowledge
What we offer:
- Track to success - work in a dynamic organisation with ambient and laid-back office atmosphere + best coffee in town
- Individualised career development, rewards and recognition.
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty, regular team buildings and celebrations in and outside the country
- Additional health insurance package
- Internal mobility program and refer-a-friend program
- Multisport card – fully covered
- Food and gift vouchers – monthly
- E-learning portals and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Company backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc
- Stocked kitchen and bar.
- In light of the global pandemic, we are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.