Jobs / Development Team Lead with PHP
Development Team Lead with PHP
Please, send us your CV & Portfolio
We're SMSBump, a Yotpo Company. SMSBump is a text marketing suite helping eCommerce store owners increase their ROI and customer loyalty. Currently, our product is being used by 90000+ eCommerce businesses globally. We have featured integrations for the largest eCommerce platforms including Shopify and BigCommerce.
We are looking for a motivated Team Leader with PHP who is excited about growing, both personally and with the development team, as well as solving complex technical and business problems. The Web Team Lead is going to be working on adding features to the existing integrations (Shopify and BigCommerce) and expanding our SaaS on new eCommerce platforms.
- Fluent use and understanding of PHP 7.4x native functions and their use in scalable applications
- Understanding of ReactJS, (NodeJS is a plus)
- LAMP stack experience
- Understanding of MVC, OOP, and essential Design Patterns
- Understanding of MySQL, NoSQL, and Redis experience
- Understanding how to use Docker Containers
- Nice to have: Experience with AWS: ECS, Fargate, SQS, SNS, API Gateway, Lambda
- Nice to have: Monitoring and Logging: Kibana, Elasticsearch, Cloudwatch
- Leading the team in an agile environment, communicating with the Product Manager, balancing workloads, and positioning the team for scalability
- Allocating time for a hands-on personal example of a great development
- Be part of the development of new features and maintain existing ones for our app on Shopify and BigCommerce
- Be part of the team that develops SMSBump on brand new eCommerce platforms
- Be part of the team that builds and expands our API
- Work with different stakeholders in our team members (DevOps, FE & BE Devs, R&D Manager, CEO)
The perfect Candidate:
- Has proven leadership experience in engineering teams
- Loves what he/she is doing and building new things
- Low on Ego and High on Team Spirit
- Has strong collaboration skills
- Stays focused and achieves goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
What we offer:
- Track to success - work in a dynamic organisation with ambient and laid-back office atmosphere + best coffee in town
- Individualised career development, rewards and recognition.
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty, regular team buildings and celebrations in and outside the country
- Additional health insurance package
- Internal mobility program and refer-a-friend program
- Multisport card – fully covered
- Food and gift vouchers – monthly
- E-learning portals and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Company backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc
- Stocked kitchen and bar.
- In light of the global pandemic, we are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.