Jobs / Development Team Lead with Java
Development Team Lead with Java
Please, send us your CV & Portfolio
We're SMSBump, a Yotpo Company. SMSBump is a text marketing suite helping eCommerce store owners increase their ROI and customer loyalty. Currently, our product is being used by 90000+ eCommerce businesses globally.
Yotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS marketing, and more, empowering brands to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships. We integrate with the tools online businesses use every day, including Google, Instagram, top eCommerce platforms, and the rest of the martech stack.
We are looking for a motivated Team Leader with Java Spring experience who is excited about growing, both personally and with the development team, as well as solving complex technical and business problems. The Team Lead is going to be working on creating Yotpo’s new integrations infrastructure and creating an integrations building engine on top of it as part of our platform group.
- Fluent use and understanding of Java Spring
- Understanding of modern web UI (Angular is a plus)
- Understanding of MVC, OOP, SOLID, and essential Design Patterns
- Understanding of MySQL
- Nice to have: Experience with AWS: ECS, Fargate, SQS, SNS, API Gateway, Lambda
- Nice to have: Monitoring and Logging: Grafana, Kibana, Elasticsearch, Cloudwatch
- Leading the team in an agile environment, communicating with the Product Manager, balancing workloads, and positioning the team for scalability
- Allocating time for a hands-on personal example of a great development
- Build our new integration infrastructure, bring it to production, and create an efficient app building engine on top of it
- Work with different stakeholders in our team members (DevOps, FE & BE Devs, R&D Manager, CEO)
- Lead to efficient development processes within the team
The perfect Candidate:
- Has proven leadership experience in engineering teams
- Believes in E2E approach, production oriented
- Loves what they are doing and loves building new things
- Low on Ego and High on Team Spirit
- Has strong collaboration skills
- Stays focused and achieves goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experienced in maintenance and monitoring of a micro-service environment
What we offer:
- Track to success - work in a dynamic organization with ambient and laid-back office atmosphere + best coffee in town
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty, regular team buildings and celebrations in and outside the country
- Additional health insurance package
- Food vouchers – monthly
- Managing a fixed monthly budget for social benefits thru Re:Benefit - a flexible online benefits solution
- Internal mobility program and refer-a-friend program
- E-learning portals and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Company backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc
- Stocked kitchen and bar
- In light of the global pandemic, we are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll continue working in a hybrid model.