Jobs / Billing Support Specialist
Billing Support Specialist
Please, send us your CV & Portfolio
We're Yotpo SMSBump. SMSBump is a platform for eCommerce businesses that are looking to use text messages to communicate with customers, announce sales, create relationships and turn SMS into a profitable revenue channel. As part of Yotpo, we’re providing online merchants access to solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS, email and more, so they can easily manage their entire marketing from a single platform. We have featured integrations for the largest eCommerce platforms, including Shopify and BigCommerce, as well as with the tools online businesses use every day, such as Google, Instagram, and the rest of the martech stack.
We are currently seeking a high-energy, results-driven Billing Support Specialist to join our Finance Team!
- Take a client-facing role and handle invoices and payments-related inquiries in the Salesforce ticketing system
- Operate the recurring billing cycle: set billing details in the billing system, run billing cycles in the systems, ensure accurate and timely billing operation and invoicing processes, and send invoices to customers.
- Manage the status of accounts and balances for all customers worldwide, and meet monthly/quarterly collection goals
- Communicate with past-due customers (mainly via email) answering any questions or objections the client may have regarding their payment, payment terms, or original agreement, all while maintaining a high level of professionalism and service
- Proactively contact and follow up with clients to obtain payment processing in a timely manner
- Meet and develop billing and collection related KPIs/SLAs
- Take ad-hoc projects to support the billing & collection operation needs
- Communicate internally with relevant departments to understand and resolve payment delays and billing queries
- Billing/collection background with at least 1-2 years experience
- Native English speaker
- Availability to work in US hours during the week
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field – an advantage
- Previous experience with Zuora – a major advantage; Salesforce and Netsuite – an advantage
- Sense of urgency and customer-oriented mindset
- Ability to work independently and handle various priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take on ad hoc projects
- High level of quality awareness, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Previous experience with Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Strong communication, organizational, problem-solving skills
What we offer:
- Track to success – work in a dynamic organization with ambient and laid-back office atmosphere + best coffee in town
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty, regular team buildings and celebrations in and outside the country
- Additional health insurance package
- Food vouchers – monthly
- Managing a fixed monthly budget for social benefits thru Re:Benefit – a flexible online benefits solution
- Internal mobility program and refer-a-friend program
- E-learning portals and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Company backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc.
- Stocked kitchen and bar
- In light of the global pandemic, we are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll continue working in a hybrid model.
We will reach out only to shortlisted candidates.