Jobs / Automation QA Engineer
Automation QA Engineer
Please, send us your CV & Portfolio
We're SMSBump, a Yotpo Company. SMSBump is a text marketing suite helping eCommerce store owners increase their ROI and customer loyalty. Currently, our product is being used by 90000+ eCommerce businesses globally. We have featured integrations for the largest eCommerce platforms including Shopify and BigCommerce.
We need a fast-learning, flexible, energetic, and motivated QA Engineer to help us set up testing strategies and contribute to test automation.
- Plan, compose, and execute component & end-to-end automation tests
- Maintain, expand and monitor results of existing test suites
- Work with an Agile team that delivers high-quality solutions
- Define and implement best practices which include researching and evaluating new testing technologies and tools
- Work closely with developers to develop system expertisе
Skills and Experience needed:
- 2+ years of experience in building & executing automated tests
- Solid understanding of QA methodologies, testing techniques, and SDLC
- Experience with React JS is a plus
- Experience with Cypress or other front-end test framework is a plus
- Experience with test management and bug tracking tools (preferably Jira)
- Good level of English
What we offer:
- Track to success - work in a dynamic organisation with ambient and laid-back office atmosphere + best coffee in town
- Individualised career development, rewards and recognition.
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty, regular team buildings and celebrations in and outside the country
- Additional health insurance package
- Internal mobility program and refer-a-friend program
- Multisport card – fully covered
- Food and gift vouchers – monthly
- E-learning portals and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Company backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc
- Stocked kitchen and bar.
- In light of the global pandemic, we are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.