Jobs / Associate Payroll Specialist
Associate Payroll Specialist
Please, send us your CV & Portfolio
We're Yotpo SMSBump. SMSBump is a platform for eCommerce businesses that are looking to use text messages to communicate with customers, announce sales, create relationships and turn SMS into a profitable revenue channel. As part of Yotpo, we’re providing online merchants access to solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS, email and more, so they can easily manage their entire marketing from a single platform. We have featured integrations for the largest eCommerce platforms, including Shopify and BigCommerce, as well as with the tools online businesses use every day, such as Google, Instagram, and the rest of the martech stack.
Yotpo SMSBump is continuing our explosive growth by seeking our Associate Payroll Specialist. Our first BG Payroll Specialist requires a hands-on focus on details, being highly organized, as well as being a team player with the goal of preparing and processing accurate and timely Bulgarian payroll.
Core responsibilities and day-to-day activities of the position:
- Responsible for the preparation, processing, and reconciliation of the monthly payroll for 100 Bulgarian employees, ensuring paychecks are correct and delivered on time.
- Working closely with the corporate (located in Israel) on a daily basis for the improvement of the current processes and implementing new policies.
- Manage payroll-related processes including reporting and tax filing & compliance with all mandatory and statutory requirements.
- End-to-End Employee Life Cycle, on-boarding & off-boarding processes.
- Generate and distribute required internal payroll reports on a scheduled basis, and prepare information for external audits.
- Review payroll processes for compliance with labor and tax laws and relevant payroll statutory requirements.
- Follow up on labor and social insurance legislation updates and responsible for timely implementation.
- Review of the monthly attendance reports, vacation, sick time, etc.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all filings.
- A principal point of contact for inquiries and requests relating to payroll and provides assistance to employees for payroll-related issues.
- Experience processing local Bulgarian payroll, preferably in a technology company.
- Highly proficient on Bulgarian labor law & compliance related to payroll & taxes.
- Excellent computer literacy including Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in English.
- Can-do, devoted & pleasant approach.
- Ability to initiate processes with cross functions, both according to Finance guidelines and independently.
- Detail-oriented and accurate while meeting goals and tight deadlines
- Self-directed, proactive, and a strong sense of personal accountability.
- Hands-on and able to work effectively as an individual contributor and with team members at all levels.
What we offer:
- Track to success – work in a dynamic organization with ambient and laid-back office atmosphere
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty, regular team buildings and celebrations in and outside the country
- Additional health insurance package
- Food vouchers – monthly
- Managing a fixed monthly budget for social benefits thru Re:Benefit – a flexible online benefits solution
- Internal mobility program and refer-a-friend program
- E-learning portals and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Company backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc
- Stocked kitchen and bar
- In light of the global pandemic, we are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll continue working in a hybrid model.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.